Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Unique T-shirt from Yogyakarta .. so find it !!

Rahmat "Gepeng" kartun
When you get around in the city of Yogyakarta, surely you see the T-shirts on sale at the store on the outskirts of the city of Yogyakarta. There are some products of Yogyakarta t-shirts that have been used to seeing over the years. You also must be smart in a bargain price if the t-shirts were on sale at the store is not authorized. It's really fun when we're looking for a souvenir t-shirt in the city of Yogyakarta because so many types of images on the T-shirts yogyakarta.
Some time ago, when I was visiting my friend's home in a rural area in Yogyakarta by accident I met my friend when I was in college. He is a graphic design that now has shirts distro that I think is very unique. His name is Rahmat Basuki, we used to call him by name Gepeng.  

Gepeng in Yogyakarta is known as a cartoonist senior class. Now she entrepreneur kinds of kinds of t-shirts and trinkets Javanese taste. Very lucky he allows me to review about the T-shirt. 

One of design from Gepeng
photo on the right is my friend along with a unique T-shirt. T-shirt is in production itself and designed by Gepeng. These shirts are not mass produced by Gepeng, considering he had to maintain the quality of printing dikaosnya, he decided to not do the production masal.Njawani T-Shirt, Gepeng said. Yes T-shirt design is very unique, so Java with a blend of modern motif vector.

This could be the choice of the foreign tourists to buy souvenirs were very hard to find and I think it is very worth it to buy. some designs kaosdari njawani / Gepeng can search on google with keywords njawani t-shirt. Or to learn more about these shirts could soon visit the official website address of njawani t-shirts in www.njawani.com

I also found a trading forum of the largest in Indonesia, kaskus, some resellers also sell products njawani here. Url address of an online store in Kaskus njawani you can click on the following link
[ NJAWANI T-SHIRT ] SPIRIT OF LOCAL CULTURE Ready Stock !!!awani-t-shirt--spirit-of-local-culture-ready-stock  

If you are outside the country to buy a T-shirt production from njawani, you can consult on how to get listed in the Forum.

Finally I was like marketing officer of Njawani, but it's okay, he's also my friend, it is my duty to help him he he he he
So do not get wrong in buying a souvenir in Yogyakarta
Happy shopping in Yogyakarta!!  

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. I like layout!!!! thanks for sharing unique tricks.Buy wide range of men’s Customized, Unique T-shirts , Creative, Designer T-shirts at Iwearme.

    ReplyDelete